The complete machine overhaul consists in fully rebuilding the machine, new and as it was originally.
During refurbishing, we comply with current European security norms and Swiss law.
EXAMPLE OF A COMPLETE OVERHAUL OF A D6-R TO D6SR1A ESCOMATIC MACHINE
- Put triple feed lever D6-3-M26-A
- Put double lever for tool number 1 D6-9-M48-1A
- Change of cam shaft D6-9-58-1
- Machine upgrade to increase indexing to 1/4"
- Machine upgrade to increase tool-head speed to 7,100 r.p.m.
- New coolant tank
- New pieces container
- New chips container
- New motors
- New securities :
- D6-57-M701 cam shaft
- Bijur pressure control
- Bijur oil level control
- Turret securities (see turret overhaul file)
- New control panel
- New electric panel
- Electronic pieces counter
- Turret : see attached file
- Cover housing : optional
- NEW OPTION : tool-head and straightener speed by electronic control