Cam shaft revolution speed programmed by segment
- Individual optimization of operational parameters
- Considerable increase in cam machine performance
- Revolution of cam shaft speed programmable by segment
- Spindle and straightening speeds can be adjusted throughout entire program (no more changing pulleys).
- Significant improvement in quality of parts produced (in obtaining tolerances and in surface finish)
- New lubrication system eliminates need for compressed air
- All sets of cams and tools for older D2/D4/D5 escomatic® machines compatible with V2/V4/V5 FLEX CAM.
- Overall cycle time no longer determined by slowest process
- 15%+ gain in productivity on a regular basis
V4-V5 3 STATION TURRET
- V4 and V5 FLEXCAM machines each equipped with standard 3 station turrets; V2 FLEXCAM equipped with a counter-collet only.
- Maximum tool head capacity : 5 mm
- Maximum stroke length : 70 mm
- Cutting tools : 2
- Tool head rotation speed continuously variable: 4,000 to 12,000 (if equipped with high speed tool head)
- Cam shaft rotation speed can be programmed by section of degrees from 1 to 100 pieces per minute
- Coolant : Neat oil
- Weight : 1050 kg
- Size (LxW) : 1000x1560mm
Controller and Motion Solution provided by GE Intelligent Platforms